Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My House of Worship


Every fashion lover like myself should have a place where they can browse and forget about everything else that is going on around them. As for myself, J. Crew happens to be the place where I can go to forget my worries, escape my OCD and let my imagination frolick (I like that verb- even when it's used incorrectly). Whether it be online browsing, window shopping or actually shopping my brain completely lets go of the ever so controlling OCD monster and begins to ponder the possibilities of the clothing and accesories in store at J Crew. Its like my little safe haven- my fairy tale land filled with unicorns and rainbows. Well- obviously not literally but sometimes I like to think so. Now im not preaching to all of you that you should all go to J. Crew and spend lots of money on clothing to wear and feel good in- all I'm saying is that it is so so important to have this kind of safe haven that you know you can escape to when times are tough. Although we may not all suffer from OCD and anxiety, we all have those rough times that are rather hard to escape from. J. Crew provides and escape route for me that I know will always be available whenever I need pathway out of my ever so anxious head.




2 comments: